Spot amazing reflections
Enjoy stunning sceneries
Get acquainted with traditions
24 August - 5 September 2021 (13 days)
1.649 EURO (from Gorno-Altaisk)
min. 4, max. 12 participants
Experience the beauty of the Altai mountains driving along one of the most beautiful roads in the world, walking through pristine valleys and hiking to stunning viewpoints. A special highlight of this trip is the collection of lakes you will discover. Every lake has its own charm and beauty and differs from the previous.
Observe diverse wildlife visiting the Sailugem national park, checking camera traps and search for animals’ marks under guidance of the park rangers. There is a great chance to see marmots, ground squirrels, argali (mountain sheep), ibex (mountain goat), vultures and eagles. Moreover, Altai is home to elusive snow leopards and manuls.
Immerse yourself in the heritage of the region – a melting pot of cultures for over 3,000 years – exploring ancient stone circles, menhirs, megalithic complexes, numerous petroglyphs and rock carvings.
Meet the Altaian culture and traditions having homestays and visiting homes of welcoming local families. In various encounters you get acquainted with rituals and beliefs of the local people and how they retain them while adapting to contemporary life.
Join our expedition into the heart of Siberia’s untouched wilderness!
Level of fitness
Keep in mind that the temperature during the night can occasionally drop below zero. Rainy days are possible.
Deposit: 400 EURO per person
- Accommodations (hotel, guesthouses, ayils)
- All meals (3 meals a day)
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Transport (by car)
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees for places to visit, excursions
- Invitation letter for visa
- All flights
- Insurance (travel, cancellation, health)
- Personal items (souvenirs and other personal things you want to buy)
- Visa for Russia (passport should be valid 6 months after the end of your trip)
- Sleeping bag, although there are blankets in the houses it is recommended to use a sleeping bag. (In case it will be difficult to bring your own, you can rent one of us for an additional fee of 20 euro)
- Alcoholic drinks
Other trips you may be interested in
If you want to join us or have questions, please send us this message, and we will contact you as soon as possible.